Eli I am so happy you are able to taste cereal. mmm, yummi. You are so cute and adorable just like your big brother Jack. I wish you were here to play with the Jonasz boys.
Hi Kristy and Matt. Love your blog. Visit our blog: jonaszclan.blogspot.com I haven't had time to update the blog for the past 3 months. The boys keep me pretty busy. Take a look at it next week, by Wed. Matt, how did u get the picture gallery on the blog? Talk to you soon,
1 comment:
Hi Eli and Radio family,
Eli I am so happy you are able to taste cereal. mmm, yummi.
You are so cute and adorable just like your big brother Jack.
I wish you were here to play with the Jonasz boys.
Hi Kristy and Matt. Love your blog. Visit our blog:
jonaszclan.blogspot.com
I haven't had time to update the blog for the past 3 months. The boys keep me pretty busy. Take a look at it next week, by Wed.
Matt, how did u get the picture gallery on the blog?
Talk to you soon,
Rosa
Post a Comment