Lizzie and Robby are spending several days with us. So far, the kids are enjoying each others company. Check out the gallery for periodic updates of the party!
After a long week, the kids decided to take a rest at IKEA.
Matt and Kristy, You two are amazing, four children, and you look like you have having wonderful time and doing so many fun things with the children. I enjoyed all the children on the balance beam (log). That park sure looked neat. You two find the neatest parks. Have Fun!
4 comments:
Matt and Kristy,
Looks like everything is going well and the kids are having a great time. I especially like 4 green popsicles. Good Idea!
Mom
Matt and Kristy, You two are amazing, four children, and you look like you have having wonderful time and doing so many fun things with the children. I enjoyed all the children on the balance beam (log). That park sure looked neat. You two find the neatest parks. Have Fun!
All these compliments from the grandmothers...now you need 2 more of your own!
;o)
It's Eli's "Me Forest."
Post a Comment