Friday, August 31, 2007

After a week in Germany...

After near break downs from all the hassle of getting settled, things came together on Thursday and Friday. We got cell phones -- handys --, our car -- the much anticipated "Birdie Car"--, and agreed to rent a nice house this morning. We'll pass on all the information in emails, just in case we have spies following our blog.



Jack is already learning German, please and thank you, although this morning he told our German hotel owner "Adios" after breakfast. Eli is ready to try some German delicacies, but pears and applesauce will have to do at this point.

FYI:
We already have three reservations at Hotel Radio, so everyone else book early!! Hope to see you all soon.

Click on the Radio Picture Gallery for the full-sized slideshow.

1 comment:

The Adams Family said...

Hey Radio family,
Hope you guys are doing great! I love reading your blog. I love to see the babies smiling and laughing. Also I feel I am rught there with you guys. Make sure you send us you address. Adam left already to Iraq a month ago. He will be back May 2008.
I created a blog for him. check it out. captainjonasz.blogspot.com and I also have a blog for the babies jonaszclan.blogspot.com

keep in touch,

Rosa Jonasz