We began our journey on Aug. 2 with the sale of our house. The car drive to Dallas commenced on Friday, Aug. 3. We are currently spending a few days in the Dallas area before dropping our car off for shipment to Germany and boarding our plane for PA. Today was spent with old friends from San Antonio. Jack has a friend a few months his younger, and Oscar also caught up with an old flame! We have already sampled some food that we have been missing for a few years - Jason's Deli, Cheesecake Factory, and Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary to the weary travelers! (I wouldn't remember if it wasn't the same as my parents....I hope Timmy doesn't expect me remember what day he was married). Looking forward to meeting Eli (and Jack again, I'm sure he doesn't remember me from the 1st time we met). Travel safe, Keri
Post a Comment